The next time during your Kerala tour, take some time out to visit Veli Tourist Village. Located in Kerala’s capital in the district of Thiruvananthapuram, it’s a good place when you’re looking for fun and enjoyment. Go with your friends and family, you will enjoy it!
Where is the Veli Tourist Village located?
Veli Tourist Village is located about 12 kilometers from the district of Thiruvananthapuram, which is also Kerala’s capital. It is situated at the place where Lake Veli meets the Arabian Sea. The surroundings are extremely captivating.
What are the attractions of Veli Tourist Village?
Veli Tourist Village should definitely find a place in your itinerary while visiting Kerala. It consists of a scenic lake, floating cafe, sculptures and opportunities for boating. Among the many fun things to do here, two are boating and picnicking opportunities. You can hire both pedal and paddle boats. You can also take a leisurely stroll in the gardens. There are several fun activities for children too. Children can climb the various sculptures and enjoy snacks at the floating cafe. They can also play in the Children’s Park inside the village. Adults can enjoy speed boating, which is extremely famous among tourists.
- Adult – Rs. 20/- (Above 12 years)
- Children – Rs. 5/- (Admit One – Between 5 to 12 years)
- Family – Rs. 40/- (Admit Four – 2 Adults + 2 Children)
- Group – Rs. 200/- (35 Students + 2 Teachers)
- TV Serial Shoot – Rs. 10,000/- (8 AM to 7 PM per day)
- Film Shoot – Rs. 30,000/- (8 AM to 7 PM per day)
- Video Shoot – Rs. 250/- (Maximum 2 Hours)