Terms & Conditions
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Services and bookings should be addressed to M/s. Bon Travel India.
On confirmation of booking your contract is with M/s Bon Travel India. A contract exists between us when we confirm your tour/travel services and have received the deposit amount from your end.
For the services contracted, a certain amount of the total cost is to be paid by you to M/s Bon Travel India. The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis. Balance payment is to be made before the date of start of services. Management personals hold the right to decide upon the payment to be made, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Note: Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year, Pushkar Fair, Diwali, etc) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Mode of Payment:
Clients can make the advance payment through Wire Transfer to our Bank A/c.
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons we must be informed in writing on all working days, except Sunday, any cancellation sent on Sunday’s will be considered on next working day (Monday). Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 44 to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 to 15 days prior to arrival – 30% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 to 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 06 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Golden Chariot, Indian Maharaja & Maharajas Express) – a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
- Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like – Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Pushkar fair etc).
- High Peak Season bookings (from 20th Dec to 05th Jan).
- Long Weekends Bookings.
- Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Bon Travel India and its associates acts only in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & the contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us – are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such change – the rates quoted by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
Our itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. Bon Travel India reserves the right to amend any aspect of the itinerary including transportation and accommodation without notice in the interest of the trip, participants’ safety, comfort and general well being without making any rebate, allowance or refund and extra cost, if any, would be payable by the client.
We shall not be responsible for any delay or change in programme or expenses incurred or special / consequential loss, injury and damage – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, acts of God, perils incident to the sea, floods, fire, acts of Government or any other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control or any untoward incidents or any such causes whatsoever including any liability or extra expenses sustained by the Clients. Further, the Clients shall be liable for the liability or extra expenses incurred by him / her as a result of the forgoing causes.
We shall not be responsible and shall not accept any liability towards the Clients or his/her legal representative for any loss of property or damages resulting from death or injuries including loss of services which the Clients may sustain on account of act, negligence or default by any transportation Company, hotel agents or any other body of persons, its agents or service providers providing such services or facilities or arising out of or while engaged in any tour, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance , use, operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether due to its or there negligence or otherwise or regardless of how caused. Clients using sporting equipment, bicycles, sailing boats, scuba diving gear, hired or supplied by hotels or rental bodies shall do so at their own risk.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
We reserve the right to cancel any services in case it deems that the tour, trip or passage is impracticable for any reason or should circumstances warrant such action, upon refunding the value thereof and the Client shall not have any other or further claim against the company by any reason thereof.
We reserve the right to refuse to carry out its contract with any person whom it may consider to be undesirable in its absolute discretion and it shall not be required to show any reason for doing so.
- Terms & Conditions for Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Island will be separate and same will be advised on case-to-case basis.
- Terms & conditions for Group booking will be separate and same will be advised on case-to-case basis.