We at Bon Travel India, believe your private details should be kept protected when you share personal information with us, we will make all reasonable ventures to keep your details secure and private. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secured.
Personal information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include:
- First name & last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Origin city, state or country
- Usage data
Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically when you visit our website. Usage data may include information such as Your Device’s IP address, browser type, the pages of our website that You visit, the time and date of web page visit, the time spent on those web pages and other diagnostic data.
We collect your information in following ways:
- By filling booking forms or enquiry forms
- Through contact over phone calls or any other messaging technology
- Via Internet, including website and social media
- Through subscription and contact forms
- In person-to-person contact
- Emails, response devices
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To maintain a record and identify you
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or any other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To understand your requirements and provide you product or service
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.