Welcome to a journey through the beautiful hills of Nainital and the wildlife haven of Jim Corbett National Park. We at Bon Travel India, are delighted to take you on an adventure of a lifetime!
The exclusive 5 nights 6 days Nainital Jim Corbett Tour with Mukteshwar is designed by Bon Travel India to provide an unforgettable experience of nature, wildlife, and spirituality in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. With Bon Travel India, you can embark on a journey to explore the serene landscapes of Nainital, Bhimtal, Sattal, and Mukteshwar. You can witness the magnificent panoramic views of the Himalayas from Cheena Peak, visit the holy Naina Devi Temple, and stroll around the Mall Road for some shopping. You can experience the thrill of a jungle safari at Jim Corbett National Park and spot the majestic tigers, leopards, elephants, deer, jackals, and monkeys.
Mukteshwar is a charming hill station located in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. Situated at an altitude of 2171 meters, Mukteshwar is surrounded by breathtaking valleys and is just 51 km from Nainital and 343 km from Delhi. The 350-year-old Mukteshwar Dham, dedicated to Lord Shiva, is a must-visit for those interested in religious travel. For adventure enthusiasts, rock climbing and rappelling activities are also available. This scenic destination is sure to leave an indelible mark on your heart and mind, with its natural beauty and picturesque routes. You will surely discover the magic of Mukteshwar with this amazing tour package offered by Bon Travel India.
This is one of the best travel itineraries to spend quality time with your family in the lap of nature where you can explore the rich flora and fauna and indulge in refreshing activities. Book the 5 nights 6 days Delhi Nainital Tour with Jim Corbett National Park and Mukteshwar to create unforgettable memories for a lifetime.
Here is the Short Itinerary for 5 Nights 6 Days Jim Corbett Nainital Tour with Mukteshwar-
- Day 01: Arrival Delhi – Drive to Nainital (323 km/7 hours)
- Day 02: Nainital – Bhimtal – Sattal – Nainital (60 km/3-4 hours)
- Day 03: Nainital – Mukteshwar (48 km/2 hours)
- Day 04: Nainital – Jim Corbett (64 km/2-3 hours)
- Day 05: Wildlife Experience at Jim Corbett National Park
- Day 06: Departure from Jim Corbett – Delhi (243 km/6 hours)
Check out “Tour Plan” Tab for detailed itinerary.
To book this tour, fill the enquiry form with all your essential details. If you need any customization, please mention it. Our Travel executive will be happy to help you and get back to you soon within 6-12 hours.
- Assistance on arrival & departure.
- Accommodation on double sharing for 05 nights.
- Meals: At Nainital – 05 Breakfast & 05 Dinner, At Corbett – 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch & 01 Dinner
- 01 Exclusive Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park.
- All transfer & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle as per the itinerary. (Ac will be switched off during hill.)
- Driver allowances, Toll Tax, Parking, etc.
- 5% GST
- Air fare / train ticket
- Any monument entrance, camera fees & guide charge.
- Personal Expenses like Entry charges, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like road block, landslide, etc.