The famous Himalayas pilgrimage circuit, Chardham Yatra is all set to start on May 10, 2024 with the opening doors of Gangotri-Yamunotri Temples. Kedarnath and Badrinath Temples opening dates are 14 & 16 May 2024. As you know, four of the temples are located in Uttarakhand, in the Garhwal region and they remain open from April to mid-October. Keeping in mind all the availability and other opportunities, we have come up with a fixed departure tours for Chardham Yatra 2024 for 11 nights/12 days that will start from the capital of India, Delhi.
Our Chardham Yatra 2024 Fixed Departure tours from Delhi are suitable for those who are comfortable visiting all of these four temples, Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath, with a group. Moreover, the package comes at a very affordable budget and you will be ecstatic after completing the whole journey with us after 12 days. The seats are filling up fast. Call us now to know the dates of departure from Delhi for Char Dham Yatra 2024!
Reserve your seat for the ultimate Char Dham Yatra experience in 2024 at the best price.
Char Dham Yatra Fixed Departure Dates 2024
- May: 08 May 2024
- June: 1 June 2024
- July: 1 July 2024
Places Cover: Delhi – Haridwar – Barkot – Yamunotri – Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Rudraprayag – Rishikesh – Delhi
Char Dham Yatra Opening Dates 2024
- Gangotri Temple Opening Date- 10 May 2024
- Yamunotri Temple Opening Date- 10 May 2024
- Kedarnath Temple Opening Date – 14 May 2024
- Badrinath Temple Opening Dat- 16 May 2024
Char Dham Yatra Package 2024 from Delhi Short Itinerary
- Day 01: Delhi – Haridwar (230 Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
- Day 02: Haridwar – Barkot (170 Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
- Day 03: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (One Way – Drive: 45 Kms/ 2 Hrs | Trek: 5 Kms / 3 Hrs)
- Day 04: Barkot – Uttarkashi (85 Kms / 3-4 Hrs)
- Day 05: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (One Way Drive – 97 Kms / 3-4 Hrs)
- Day 06: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (220 Kms / 7-8 Hrs)
- Day 07: Guptkashi – Kedarnath
- Day 08: Kedarnath – Guptkashi
- Day 09: Guptkashi – Badrinath (200 Kms / 7-8 Hrs)
- Day 10: Badrinath – Rudraprayag (160 Kms / 06 Hrs)
- Day 11: Rudraprayag – Rishikesh (140 Kms / 4-5 Hrs)
- Day 12: Rishikesh– Delhi Drop
Check out “Tour Plan” Tab for detailed itinerary.
To book this tour, fill the enquiry form with all your essential details. If you need any customization, please mention it. Our Travel executive will be happy to help you and get back to you soon within 6-12 hours.
- Assistance on arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 11 nights on double sharing.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner (Veg Meals). No meals at Kedarnath.
- All transfer & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle as per the itinerary. (AC will not work at Hills.)
- All toll taxes & parking.
- Fuel & Driver Bata
- Any Airfare / Train Ticket.
- Lunch & any other meals not mention above.
- Room Heater / Wi-Fi as per availability, on extra charges.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Helicopter Ticket, Poni, Palki & Porter, etc.
- Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control.
- Any other item not specified above.
- GST 5% applicable extra.