The Badrinath Kedarnath Do Dham Yatra is a spiritual and enlightening experience that should be on every traveler’s bucket list. The Badrinath Kedarnath tour offers a chance to visit two of the most sacred temples of the Himalayas and to experience the natural beauty and spiritual ambiance of the region. It’s also a good opportunity to understand the culture and tradition of India.
The Badrinath Dham Temple is located in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand and is one of the four holy shrines in India known as the Char Dham. It is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is considered to be one of the most revered temples in the country. The temple is located at an altitude of 3133 meters above sea level and is surrounded by snow-capped peaks and glaciers.
The Kedarnath Temple, on the other hand, is located in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. It is situated at an altitude of 3584 meters above sea level and is surrounded by majestic peaks of the Himalayas.
Book your Badrinath Kedarnath Do Dham Yatra package from Delhi with Bon Travel India and embark on a journey of spiritual enlightenment and cultural discovery. Trust us, you won’t regret it!
- Kedarnath Temple Opening Date 2023- 25th April
- Badrinath Temple Opening Date 2023- 27th April
Places Cover: Delhi – Haridwar – Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Rudraprayag – Haridwar – Delhi
Badrinath Kedarnath Tour from Delhi Short Itinerary
- Day 01: Delhi – Haridwar (230 Kms / 6-7 hrs)
- Day 02: Haridwar – Guptkashi (205 kms / 7-8 hrs)
- Day 03: Guptkashi – Kedarnath
- Day 04: Kedarnath – Guptkashi
- Day 05: Guptkashi – Badrinath (200 Kms / 7-8 Hrs)
- Day 06: Badrinath – Rudraprayag (160 Kms / 6 Hrs)
- Day 07: Rudraprayag – Rishikesh (140 Kms / 4-5 Hrs)
- Day 08: Rishikesh – Delhi Drop
Check out “Tour Plan” Tab for detailed itinerary.
To book this tour, fill the enquiry form with all your essential details. If you need any customization, please mention it. Our Travel executive will be happy to help you and get back to you soon within 6-12 hours.
- Assistance on arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 8 nights on double sharing.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner (Veg Meals). No meals at Kedarnath.
- All transfer & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle as per the itinerary. (AC will not work at Hills.)
- All toll taxes & parking.
- Fuel & Driver Bata
- Any Airfare / Train Ticket.
- Lunch & any other meals not mention above.
- Room Heater / Wi-Fi as per availability, on extra charges.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Helicopter Ticket, Poni, Palki & Porter, etc.
- Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control.
- Any other item not specified above.
- GST 5% applicable extra.