Escape from all your overworked daily schedules and find peace in the abode of Gods – come with us for a holy journey to Char Dham 2023, this year. Grab the best deal of Bon Travel India that offers a perfectly composed Char Dham Yatra Tour Package 2023 from Haridwar.
The main purpose of the packages is to provide you with comfort within your own budget. The Char Dham Yatra packages provided by Bon Travel India consist of a journey from Haridwar to Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath through the scenic trails of the Himalayas, which will surely produce once-in-a-lifetime moments for you and your family members. The shrines perched in the lap of mountains offer a world of peace and serenity and help you to connect with the power of the divines. Get in touch with us to know more details about Char Dham Yatra packages from Haridwar.
Yatra Route – Haridwar – Barkot – Yamnotri – Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Badrinath –Rudraprayag – Haridwar
Chardham Yatra Opening Dates in 2023
|Temple Name||Opening Date|
|Yamunotri Temple||22 April 2023|
|Gangotri Temple||22 April 2023|
|Kedarnath Temple||25 April 2023|
|Badrinath Temple||27 April 2023|
Chardham Yatra Package 2023 from Haridwar Short Itinerary
- Day 01: Haridwar – Barkot (170 Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
Day 02: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (One Way – Drive: 45 Kms/ 2 Hrs | Trek: 5 Kms / 3 Hrs)
Day 03: Barkot – Uttarkashi (85 Kms / 3-4 Hrs)
Day 04: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (One Way Drive – 97 Kms / 3-4 Hrs)
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (220 Kms / 7-8 Hrs)
Day 06: Guptkashi – Kedarnath
Day 07: Kedarnath – Guptkashi
Day 08: Guptkashi – Badrinath (200 Kms / 7-8 Hrs)
Day 09: Badrinath – Rudraprayag (160 Kms / 06 Hrs)
Day 10: Rudraprayag – Haridwar (165 Kms / 05 Hrs)
Check out “Tour Plan” Tab for detailed itinerary.
To book this tour, fill the enquiry form with all your essential details. If you need any customization, please mention it. Our Travel executive will be happy to help you and get back to you soon within 6-12 hours.
- Assistance on arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 09 nights on double sharing.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner (Veg Meals). No meals at Kedarnath.
- All transfer & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle as per the itinerary. (AC will not work at Hills.)
- All toll taxes & parking.
- Fuel & Driver Bata
- Any Airfare / Train Ticket.
- Lunch & any other meals not mention above.
- Room Heater / Wi-Fi as per availability, on extra charges.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Helicopter Ticket, Poni, Palki & Porter, etc.
- Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control.
- Any other item not specified above.
- GST 5% applicable extra.