ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Duration: 12 Days
- Max Altitude: 3,794 m | 12,447 feet
- Trek Level: Easy to Moderate
- Trek Distance: 96 km
- Best Season: April to June & September to November
- Destination: Uttarakhand
About Panch Kedar Trek
Panch Kedar Yatra or Panch Kedar Trek is one of the most sacred pilgrimages Yatras in India. It is a part of the holy Panch Kedar circuit. The names of the Panch Kedar Temples are Kedarnath Temple, Tungnath Temple, Rudranath Temple Madhmaheshwar Temple and Kalpeshwar Temple.
It is said that Lord Shiva’s bull incarceration is worshiped in these temples. His body fell into different places when he was hiding from Pandavas when they were searching for him to atone for their sins of killing their own relatives in the war of Mahabharata. In Madhmaheshwar temple the stomach of Lord Shiva is worshipped. In Kedarnath the hump of the bull form of Lord Shiva fell. In Rudranath the face of Lord Shiva is worshipped, In Tungnath his arms fell and in Kapleshwar the matted hair of Lord Shiva is worshipped. Every year thousands of pilgrims undertake Panch Kedar Yatra to get the divine blessings of Lord Shiva.
If you are planning Chota Char Dham Yatra pilgrimage Tour 2023, then visiting Panch Kedars will also elevate your spiritual experiences. You can also plan Panch Kedar Yatra with Char Dham Darshan Yatra 2023 or separately.
Panch Kedar Temple Opening Dates 2023
|Temple Name||Opening Date 2023|
|Kedarnath Temple Opening Date||26 April 2023|
|Tungnath Temple Opening Date||6th May 2023|
|Rudranath Temple Opening Date||19th May 2023|
|Madhyamaheshwar Temple Opening Date||19th May 2023|
|Kalpeshwar Temple Opening Date||Open round the year|
Book your Panch Kedar Tour with Bon Travel India.
Panch Kedar Trek Upcoming Fixed Departure Dates 2023
- May: 26
- June: 9, 16,23,30
- September: 01, 8
Note: Customization available on request.
Above Cost Valid for Indian National Only
- Transport support by local jeep Mahindra Bolero / Maxx / Tata sumo as per itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis in Guest House/Lodge/Tent as per itinerary.
- All Vegetarian meals starting from Day 01 – Dinner to Day – 12 Breakfast.
- Professional & Experienced local trekking guide throughout the trip.
- Forest entry fees
- Any Airfare / Train Ticket
- Accommodation in Haridwar.
- Lunch on Day 01 & Day 12 and any other meals not mention above.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Helicopter Ticket, Poni, Palki & Porter, etc.
- Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control.
- Any other thing not mentioned above.
- GST (05%) applicable extra.