ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Duration: 07 Days
- Max Altitude: 3,794 m | 12,447 feet
- Trek Level: Easy to Moderate
- Trek Distance: 57 km
- Best Season: April to June & September to November
- Destination: Uttarakhand
About Har Ki Dun Trek
Har Ki Dun trek is one of the most beautiful treks to do in Uttarakhand. What makes it interesting is that you can do this trek in summer as well as winters. On this fascinating trekking trail, you will come across enchanting Swargarohini group of Peaks Bandarpoonch and black peak, scenic pine forests and alpine meadows, various migratory birds and serene temple at Osla, one of the most ancient village of Himalayas. In summer this place is frequented by rain which makes the trekking not less than a heaven. The green foliage, lush vegetation and alluring floras and faunas of the region will definitely make your trek memorable. It’s one of the best gifts of nature to humans. If you are a beginner, the trek can be a little difficult but anyone who has little experience of trekking can easily do this trek.
Har Ki Dun Trek Upcoming Fixed Dates: 2023
- March: 19, 26
- April: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
- May: 07, 14, 21, 28
- June: 04, 11, 18
Note: Customization available on request.
Above Cost Valid For Indian National Only.
- Transport support from Dehradun to Sankri & back.
- Accommodation on twin sharing in Guest House & tent as per itinerary.
- All meals from Day 01 – Dinner to Day 07 – Breakfast.
- Camping equipments like dome tent, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, carry mat, stool, table, etc.
- Professional trekking guide, cook and support staff
- Mules/Pony to carry camping equipments like ration, vegetable, & tents.
- Forest entry fees
- Accommodation in Dehradun.
- En-route or any other meals not mention in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Cost arising due to unforeseen incidents like bad weather, medical evacuation, road blocks, etc.
- Mules/Pony charge to carry personal luggage at additional cost of INR. 300 per day (01 bag per person up to 12 kgs).
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- GST 5% applicable extra.