ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Duration: 06 Days
- Max Altitude: 3810 meters
- Trek Level: Easy to Moderate
- Trek Distance: 20 km
- Best Season: November to March
- Destination: Uttarakhand
About Kedarkantha Trek
Govind Pashu Vihar National Park in Uttarakhand offers one of the most fascinating trekking trails for adventure lovers in India- Kedarkantha Trek.
It will give you the most thrilling experience of climbing a summit. However, the steep climb of this trek is not easy but it is worth it as it offers gorgeous views of picturesque landscapes of the Himalayan ranges. The lofty mountains of the upper Himalayas will gaze at you in bliss. The scenic Mori Valley, dense Pine and Oak forests and remote stretches of Gaichwangaon will take you to the world of fairy tales. The sunset views here add to the enchantment of the soul.
Highlights of Kedarkantha Trek
- Wildlife of Govind Pashu Vihar National Park
- Stunning views of Mori Valley and serene River Tons
- Alluring dense, Deodar, Pine and Oak forests
- Unique cultural experience and simple village lifestyle experience of Gaichwangaon.
- Sunsets from stunning Juda Ka Talab
- Most beautiful Summit of Kedarkantha
Kedarkantha Trek Upcoming Departures: 2022-23
December: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
January: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07
- Day 01: Dehradun – Sankri
- Day 02: Sankri – Juda ka Talab
- Day 03: Juda Ka Talab – Kedarkantha Base Camp
- Day 04: Base Camp – Kedarkantha Summit – Hargaon
- Day 05: Hargaon – Sankri
- Day 06: Sankri – Dehradun
Check out “Tour Plan” Tab for detailed itinerary.
- Price Valid for Indian National Only.
- Note: Customization available on request.
Explore Kedarkantha Trek in Garhwal Himalayas with Bon Travel India. For Kedarkantha Trekking Tour booking fill the enquiry form with all your essential details. Our Travel executive will be happy to help you and get back to you soon within 6-12 hours.
- Transport support from Dehradun to Sankri & back.
- Accommodation on triple/quad sharing in Guest House & triple sharing in tent as per itinerary.
- All meals from Day 01 – Dinner to Day 06 – Breakfast.
- Camping equipment
- Professional trekking guide, cook and support staff
- Mules/Pony to carry camping equipment – not personal luggage.
- Forest entry fees
- Air fare / Train Tickets
- Accommodation in Dehradun.
- En-route or any other meals not mention in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Cost arising due to unforeseen incidents like bad weather, medical evacuation, road blocks, etc.
- Mules/Pony charge to carry personal luggage at additional cost of INR. 300 per day (01 bag per person up to 12 kgs).
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- GST 5% applicable extra.