ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Duration: 09 Days
- Max Altitude: 4,900 m | 16,076 ft
- Trek Level: Difficult
- Trek Distance: 66 km
- Best Season: May to June & September to October
- Destination: Uttarakhand
About Bali Pass Trek
Want to experience the raw and wild ambiance of Himalayan Passes? Then Bali Pass Trek is one of the most alluring and challenging passes in Uttarakhand Himalayas which offer some of the most scenic vistas you have ever seen. This amazing trekking trail will take you to see lofty Himalayan Peaks such as Bandarpoonch, Kalanag and Swargarohini Peaks. The soothing confluence of Tons and Ruinsara river and the untouched serenity of Ruinsara Valley, lush greenery of Devsu Thach would feel like a never-ending nectar of euphoria from heaven. But the trek is not for the faint hearted, you need trekking experience to enjoy this challenging trek. However, Bali Pass Trek is worth your time and effort. You will experience not only the scenic Himalayan landscapes but also amaze your mind with ancient village cultures of Gangad and Osla. The alpine meadows and Ruinsara glacial lake will take your breath away.
Upcoming Bali Pass Fixed Departure Dates 2023
- April: 30
- May: 07, 14, 21, 28
- June: 04, 11, 18
- September: 10, 17, 24
- October: 01
Note: Customization available on request.
Above Cost Valid For Indian National Only.
- Transport support from Dehradun to Sankri & Janki Chatti to Dehradun.
- Accommodation on twin sharing in Guest House & tent as per itinerary.
- All meals from Day 01 – Dinner to Day 09 – Breakfast.
- Camping equipments like dome tent, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, sleeping bag, carry mat, stool, table, etc.
- Professional trekking guide, cook and support staff
- Mules/Pony to carry camping equipments like ration, vegetable, & tents.
- Forest entry fees
- Accommodation in Dehradun.
- En-route or any other meals not mention in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Cost arising due to unforeseen incidents like bad weather, medical evacuation, road blocks, etc.
- Mules/Pony charge to carry personal luggage at additional cost of INR. 300 per day (01 bag per person up to 12 kgs).
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- GST 5% applicable extra.