ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Region: Garhwal Himalayas
- Trek Duration: 03 Days
- Best Time: March – April- May- June and September – December (Except July & August) Trek
- Grade: Easy to Moderate
- Altitude: 4090 mts
- Total Trekking: 30 K.M
One of the most popular treks to do in Uttarakhand, Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek will always elevate your adventure experience. Situated at a distance of about 1.5 km from Tungnath, popularly known as Tritiya Kedar in Uttarakhand, it is believed to be of Ramayana period. This trek to Chandrashila is famous as Tungnath Chandrashila Trek. Chandrashila is considered to be one of the best trekking destinations of Uttarakhand. Almost throughout the year trekkers from different parts of the country and the world keep coming here to indulge in this nerve chilling trek.
There are two ways to reach the summit of Chandrashila. The summit of Chandrashila is accessible from Chopta to Tungnath. Which is only 5.5 kms. This trek is closed during the winter season. The second trek to Chandrashila is open throughout the year and is in the list of all the adventure trekking itineraries. It is popular as Deoriatal Chandrashila Trek.
Our 2 Nights & 3 days Tour package of Chopta – Tungnath Trek will be full of breathtaking vistas at a very good price which will make your weekend memorable. On your way to Chopta you will witness the beautiful confluences of the holy rivers Alaknanda and Bhagirathi and Chopta’s soul pleasing meadows, evergreen forests will gaze at you in a smile. The Chandrashila Trekking trail would take you to the highest temple of Lord Shiva- Tungnath Temple will shower upon you divine blessings and Deorital’s amazing view will blow your heart away. Check out dates for our upcoming fixed departure tours for Chopta Tungnath Trek.
Highlights of Chopta Chandrashila Trek
- Amazing Vistas of Mt Thalaysagar, the Kedarnath and the Kedar dome. Mandani Parbat and Janhukut.
- It is one of the best Bird Watcher Paradise of Uttarakhand.
- Chopta Chandrashila is one of the best Snow winter treks in Himalayas.
Cost of the Trip
- Double Sharing: 7,599/- Per Person
- Triple Sharing: 7,099/- Per Person
- Quad Sharing: 6,599/- Per Person
*Price valid only for Indian.
- Transport by Ac Bus / Tempo Traveler ex Delhi.
- 02 nights stay in Swiss camp at Chopta.
- Meals: 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch & 02 Dinner
- Evening snacks & bonfire
- Experienced trekking guide for Tungnath & Chandrashila Trek.
- Trip Coordinator
- Park entry fees
- Sanitizer & Face Mask
- Driver Charges, Toll Tax, Parking, etc.
- 5% GST
- Air fare / Train ticket
- Any other extra meals.
- Personal Expenses like Entry charges, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Travel Insurance
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like road block, landslide, etc.