Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand is one of the most sacred Hindu pilgrimages in India. Every Year pilgrims undertake Char Dham Yatra to embrace the spiritual whirlwind within. This yatra is also known as Chota Char Dham. The sacred sites are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath temples. According to Hindu ancient beliefs, by visiting the Char Dham, one becomes free from the karmic backlog of birth and death. The inner peace and happiness attained by this sacred journey is the reason why devotees leave all their tasks and get ready for Char Dham Yatra. This year the opening dates portals of Char Dham sites have already been announced and now it is the right time to plan your Char Dham Yatra 2023.
Chardham Yatra Opening Dates 2023
- Gangotri Temple Opening Date- 22 April 2023
- Yamunotri Temple Opening Date- 22 April 2023
- Kedarnath Temple Opening Date – 25 April 2023
- Badrinath Temple Opening Date- 27 April 2023
Chardham Yatra Package 2023 from Delhi Short Itinerary
- Day 01: Delhi – Haridwar (230 Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
- Day 02: Haridwar – Barkot (170 Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
- Day 03: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (One Way – Drive: 45 Kms/ 2 Hrs | Trek: 5 Kms / 3 Hrs)
- Day 04: Barkot – Uttarkashi (85 Kms / 3-4 Hrs)
- Day 05: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (One Way Drive – 97 Kms / 3-4 Hrs)
- Day 06: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (220 Kms / 7-8 Hrs)
- Day 07: Guptkashi – Kedarnath
- Day 08: Kedarnath – Guptkashi
- Day 09: Guptkashi – Badrinath (200 Kms / 7-8 Hrs)
- Day 10: Badrinath – Rudraprayag (160 Kms / 06 Hrs)
- Day 11: Rudraprayag – Rishikesh (140 Kms / 4-5 Hrs)
- Day 12: Haridwar – Delhi Drop
Check out “Tour Plan” Tab for detailed itinerary.
To book this tour, fill the enquiry form with all your essential details. If you need any customization, please mention it. Our Travel executive will be happy to help you and get back to you soon within 6-12 hours.
- Assistance on arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 11 nights on double sharing.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner (Veg Meals). No meals at Kedarnath.
- All transfer & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle as per the itinerary. (AC will not work at Hills.)
- All toll taxes & parking.
- Fuel & Driver Bata
- Any Airfare / Train Ticket.
- Lunch & any other meals not mention above.
- Room Heater / Wi-Fi as per availability, on extra charges.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Helicopter Ticket, Poni, Palki & Porter, etc.
- Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control.
- Any other item not specified above.
- GST 5% applicable extra.