ReviewsNo reviews yet
The ‘gateway of the northeast,’ Meghalaya is the abode of clouds. The unmatched beauty of this state comes in all forms of nature which make it worth visiting. If you are visiting north east India, adding Meghalaya to your itinerary would be the best decision to make. There is no dearth of visiting attractions for tourists in Meghalaya. From countless breathtaking waterfalls, caves and pristine lakes to Living Root Bridges, the cleanest village and wettest place on earth – the list of popular tourist destinations in Meghalaya has no limits. Most importantly, exploring Meghalaya also includes learning about the culture and traditions of the tribes, who live in harmony with nature.
If you are looking for the best holiday package for Meghalaya to include all these above-mentioned places and some parts of Assam, then Bon Travel India’s 5 nights 6 days Assam Meghalaya sightseeing tour package will be the perfect option for you. This Assam Meghalaya sightseeing Tour Package starts from arriving in Guwahati and exploring Assam State Museum and cruising on the Brahmaputra on the first day.
The next day you will be transferred to Shillong and witness Umiam Lake, Ward’s Lake and the Cathedral of Mary en route. The third day will be one of the most exciting parts of the trip as you will be boating on the Umngot River in Dawki and exploring Asia’s cleanest village, Mawlynnong. The fourth day will be spent exploring Cherrapunjee and its mesmerising beauty. There will be a three-hour trek to one of the famous living root bridges. You will return to Shillong on the next day and visit Arwah, Seven Sisters Falls, Wahkaba Falls, Nohkalikai Falls and many more amazing places on the way. Spend the remaining time in Shillong as per your itinerary and return to Guwahati on the last day of your trip. So, are you planning to go on holidays in North East India like this? Browse this section to know more.
Short Itinerary for Assam Meghalaya North East India Tour
- Day 01: Arrive Guwahati
- Day 02: Guwahati – Shillong (120 kms / 3 hrs drive)
- Day 03: Shillong – Dawki
- Day 04: Cherrapunji
- Day 05: Cherrapunji – Shillong
- Day 06: Shillong – Guwahati Airport Drop (140 kms / 3 ½ hrs drive approx)
Check out “Tour Plan” Tab for detailed itinerary.
Price on Request…
To book this tour, fill the enquiry form with all your essential details. If you need any customization, please mention it. Our Travel executive will be happy to help you and get back to you soon within 6-12 hours.
- Assistance on arrival & departure.
- Accommodation on double sharing for 05 nights.
- Meals: 05 Breakfast & 05 Dinner
- All transfer & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle as per the itinerary. (Ac will be switched off during hill.)
- All Permit fees
- Airfare / train ticket
- Any other extra meals
- Any monument entrance, camera fees & guide charge.
- Personal Expenses like Entry charges, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like road block, landslide, etc.