ReviewsNo reviews yet
Popularly known as the ‘Land of the Rising Sun,’ Arunachal Pradesh is the easternmost state of India which observes the sunrise first in India. As per area, it is the largest among the seven northeastern states of India. It attracts flocks of tourists from all over the world for its pristine beauty, less explored mountainous regions, lush green forests, historical sites, glowing lakes and rich tribal culture.
Visiting Arunachal does not only mean covering some popular tourist destinations to visit, but the proper Arunachal Tour Packages also include exploring the cultures and traditions of the famous tribes, which have been living here for ages. Are you looking for the best tour package for Arunachal Pradesh?
Bon Travel India offers such a package called 6 nights 7 days Arunachal sightseeing tour package that starts from Guwahati on the first day and transfers to Bhalukpung, which is a town residing on the border of Assam and Arunachal. On the second day, you will be exploring Bhalukpung, and transferring to Dirang. After exploring Dirang, you will be staying in Tawang for two nights to visit its nook and corner. On the fifth day of your journey, you will reach Bomdila and explore its beauty for two days. The seventh day is the last day of your journey when you will be dropped off at Guwahati Airport after seeking blessings in Kamakhya Temple, one of the places in Guwahati without which this trip cannot be concluded.
So, if you are also planning for holidays in North East India and want to start your journey with Arunachal Pradesh, browse the following section for the best packages.
Night Stay Overview
Bhalukpung 1Night + Dirang 1Night + Tawang 2Nighs + Bomdila 1Night + Guwahati 1Night
Short Itinerary for Arunachal North East India Tour
- Day 01: Guwahati – Bhalukpung (250 km / 5 hours)
- Day 02: Bhalukpung – Dirang (185 kms / 6 ½ hrs)
- Day 03: Dirang – Tawang (155 kms / 6 hrs)
- Day 04: Tawang
- Day 05: Tawang – Bomdila (180 kms / 6 hrs)
- Day 06: Bomdila – Guwahati (340 kms / 9 hrs)
- Day 07: Guwahati Airport Departure
Check out “Tour Plan” Tab for detailed itinerary.
To book this tour, fill the enquiry form with all your essential details. If you need any customization, please mention it. Our Travel executive will be happy to help you and get back to you soon within 6-12 hours.
- Assistance on arrival & departure.
- Accommodation on double sharing for 06 nights.
- Meals: 06 Breakfast & 06 Dinner
- All transfer & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle as per the itinerary. (Ac will be switched off during hill.)
- Inner Line Permit for entry to Arunachal Pradesh
- All Permit fees
- Airfare / train ticket
- Any other extra meals
- Bumla Pass (China Border) NOT included in tour cost.
- Any monument entrance, camera fees & guide charge.
- Personal Expenses like Entry charges, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like road block, landslide, etc.